So today is my joining flight, which is actually a red-eye via Emirates flight EK313, a non-stop service from Tokyo Haneda to Dubai. I am writing this one while waiting to board this gorgeous-looking Boeing 777-3ooER and I am preparing myself for a long 12-hour direct flight. I have never seen an actual Emirates plane as close as this before and I am so stoked about flying in it for the first time! I promise to take a handful of photos and share it with you as soon as I get there.
Meanwhile, I am sort of getting emotional thinking that I am going to be away from my mum for quite some time and from my country as well. I also never thought that I would be stepping foot into the Middle Eastern soil. It is truly unbelievable and surreal that tomorrow I am gonna be waking up in Dubai.
Farewell and good night to you, my beloved Japan. And see you in the morning, United Arab Emirates!
✈︎ JOINING FLIGHT INFORMATION
- Flight Number: Emirates Airline (EK 313 | Non-stop Service)
- Aircraft Type: Boeing 777-300ER
- Baggage Allowance: 50 kilograms / 110 pounds (For Cabin Crew Joiners)
- Seat Class: Economy
- Airport of Departure: Tokyo Haneda International Airport (HND) – Japan
- Airport of Arrival: Dubai International Airport (DXB) – United Arab Emirates
- Departure Date/ETD: 2016 April 29 | 0030H
- Arrival Date/ETA: 2016 April 29 | 0645H
- Flight Duration: 11 hours and 15 minutes
Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails…
EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER.
– Mark Twain
ICHIRO | 勝利を目指して高く飛べ！✈︎