Emirates Airline does not require you to complete all of the vaccinations prior to your ‘Date of Joining’ but it is advisable to get it done in your home country before moving out to the United Arab Emirates.
▲YELLOW FEVER VACCINE: MUST READ!!▲
- It is a live-virus vaccine and given as a single shot. It may give you some short-lived side effects (such as flu-like symptoms, low-grade fever, aches, soreness, swelling where the shot was given, etc.) which can last up to a week. Please read here for further details regarding its side effects.
- During my golden call, I asked the lady on the telephone if we are required to take the Yellow Fever Vaccine. She said that it is advisable to get it done in your home country before moving out to the United Arab Emirates but if you are not able to do so, it will be given to you after arrival at your own expense.
- If you were given a Yellow Fever vaccine shot, you may get another vaccine at interval of around four weeks. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to do this last.
List of Required Vaccines
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
*Twinrix (Hep A + B)
Timeline Notes: If you are currently using a computer to access this page, you can hover on the text to show the meaning of the given abbreviations below.
OD: No Open Day
- AD: 2015 October 5th (Tokyo)
- FI: 2015 October 9th (Osaka)
- IC: 2015 October 21st
- Call Requesting For Additional Photos: 2015 November 2nd
- First OH: 2015 November 12th (On hold until 2015 December-end)
- Second OH: 2015 December 16th (On hold until 2016 February-end)
- Third OH: 2016 February 18th (On-hold until 2016 March-end)
- JFIP: 2016 February 24th
- GC: 2016 February 25h
- FA: 2016 February 29th
- DOJ: 2016 April 29th
- DOT: 2016 May 10th
ICHIRO | 勝利を目指して高く飛べ！✈︎