I am so happy right now that my ‘Golden Call’ has finally arrived! I was trembling during the entire call and it was simply the best call of my life! So here it is, 29th of April is the day that I will make the biggest move of my life. Not everyone gets to make their dreams happen, and I am so blessed that I have tried to chase it no matter how consuming the whole process was. As impatient as I am, I never thought that I would be able to wait for this very moment. Maybe deep within me this is the only path I know, to fly and become part of the Emirates Airline family.
As I picked up the phone, the lady on the other line asked “How are you?” she sounded so lovely with a bit of an American accent, and then she proceeded with her questions:
- Are you single or married?
- Are you flying out from Tokyo Haneda Airport?
- Is this the same airport that you want your ALD (Annual Leave Destination) firm ticket to be booked into?
- How long is your notice period?
- Have you been to the United Arab Emirates before?
She advised me to wait within two to three days for my password and login details for me to access the Selected Candidates Portal.
Timeline Notes: If you are currently using a computer to access this page, you can hover on the text to show the meaning of the given abbreviations below.
OD: No Open Day
- AD: 2015 October 5th (Tokyo)
- FI: 2015 October 9th (Osaka)
- IC: 2015 October 21st
- Call Requesting For Additional Photos: 2015 November 2nd
- First OH: 2015 November 12th (On hold until 2015 December-end)
- Second OH: 2015 December 16th (On hold until 2016 February-end)
- Third OH: 2016 February 18th (On-hold until 2016 March-end)
- JFIP: 2016 February 24th
- GC: 2016 February 25h
- DOJ: 2016 April 29th
- DOT: 2016 May 10th
ICHIRO | 勝利を目指して高く飛べ！✈︎