I made this blog three years ago but I started doing some serious blogging last year, just when my journey to Emirates took off. Seeing the figures on my annual report made me really happy and overwhelmed since my blog is relatively young with fewer entries. Yay! Fly, Ichi… Fly! So, let’s take a look of what was written on the report:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,900 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 32 trips to carry that many people. There were 66 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 6 MB. That’s about a picture per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 28th with 214 views. The most popular post that day was Initial Screening for Emirates Cabin Crew Applicants in Tokyo.
In 2015, there were 17 new posts, not bad for the first year!
These were the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of my year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats:
- My Final Interview Experience with Emirates Airline
- Emirates Cabin Crew Wannabe’s Dictionary
- Random Thoughts While Awaiting The Golden Call
- Emirates Call! Emirates Call!
- IC (Interview Completed) Status for Five Weeks
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
- WordPress.com Reader
Where did my viewers come from?
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
Timeline Notes: If you are currently using a computer to access this page, you can hover on the text to show the meaning of the given abbreviations below.
OD: No Open Day
- AD: 2015 October 5th (Tokyo)
- FI: 2015 October 9th (Osaka)
- IC: 2015 October 21st
- Call Requesting For Additional Photos: 2015 November 2nd
- First OH: 2015 November 12th (On hold until 2015 December-end)
- Second OH: 2015 December 16th (On hold until 2016 February-end)
ICHIRO | 勝利を目指して高く飛べ！✈︎